21 MAR 2017
Director of IPStyle represented Ukraine at the AIPPI seminar in WarsawOn seminar of the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI) held 16-17 March in Poland the only representative from Ukraine was Mariya Ortynska, Director of IPStyle Patent Law Company.
More than 120 leading experts in the field of protection of intellectual property from all over Europe gathered in the Warsaw at the joint seminar organized by the Polish, the German and the French Groups of AIPPI to discuss recent practices in there professional sphere and legislative regulation.
The main topics on the event were:
- Damages in IP infringement matters (calculation methods and liable persons)
- Patents and regulatory issues
- The notion of functionality in trademark and design matters
- Copyright issues related to architecture and construction
- EU hot topics: Unitary Patent / Unified Patent Court / Brexit
Only two speakers among almost 30 people were not representatives of AIPPI or EU member countries — one of them was Mariya Ortinska.
The Head of Kyiv's company told about the latest news of the Ukrainian IP market — the most important litigations and what to expect in 2017.