Entering the Intellectual Property objects into the Customs Register
Oceń ten artykuł
- completed application;
- an extract from Register of the State Intellectual Property Service of Ukraine (SIPS) about registration of the ownership on the Intellectual Property right in Ukraine or the SIPS’s statement about enforcement in Ukraine of legal protection of the Intellectual Property rights for the objects registered internationally, or a copy of a document which certifies;
- the Intellectual Property rights for the varieties of plants in the State Register of the Rights of Intellectual Property for Varieties of Plants;for the objects of copyright and related rights - documents and data that certify existence of such rights;
- a detailed description of the Intellectual Property right object and goods;
- for the patented inventions (utility models) - a description of methods and techniques for its identification in specific goods;
- power of Attorney or its certified copy;
- samples of goods that contain an Intellectual Property right object or their photographed images.
- the name of owner;
- data of protective document of intellectual property object;
- general information about owner of intellectual property object;
- the information about the authorized persons for representation the interests of intellectual property object in case of suspension of customs clearance of goods containing objects with signs of infringement;
- the information about the object;
- the information about counterfeit goods.
- the customs clearance of goods shall be suspended (for 10 working days and with the possibility to continue this period for 10 working days);
- the owner shall be notified about these counterfeit goods. The declarant shall be notified about the reasons why thecustoms clearance of goods is suspended. Also the declarant shall be informed with the name and address of the owner;
- the period of suspension of customs clearance of perishable goods is three working days and can be renewed.