Copyright registration in KazakhstanCopyright arise by virtue of creation. Literary works, musical compositions with or without words, photographic works, computer software, works of fine art and architecture, collection of abovementioned objects etc. are protected by Copyright law in Kazakhstan.
By general rule, copyright remains in effect throughout the author's lifetime and for 70 years after his death.
Copyright registration is optional. Department of Intellectual Property Rights is responsible for such registration.
Application shall include:
Our company provide range of copyright-related services such as:
- IP and legal support during copyright registration process;
- drafting and analyzing copyright contracts;
- assist with resolving the conflict in violation of copyright and related right;
- copyright protection in court or state authorities;
- representing in disputes in case of copyright and related rights infringement.
We offer you copyright watching service in order to monitor possible infringement.