IP UKRAINE NOW 2021 is the annual conference of the Ukrainian Bar Association (UBA), dedicated to the discussion of current issues in the field of intellectual property. Maria Ortinskaya gave a speech on "A Window to America and Europe: What Intellectual Property and Innovation Trends Ukrainian Businesses Need to Pay Attention to When Launching a Product or Selling Technology in the US and the EU" as part of the "New Rules of the Game" session.
The speaker shared her experience and answers to the following questions:
- Why should you enter U.S. and European markets when launching a product or selling technology?
- How to open a window to other markets: 4 options
- Intellectual property is the new currency
- New rules of the game: AI, VR&AR, marketplaces, the "Americanization" of copyright, " eco-friendly" intellectual property
- How to open panoramic windows to other markets or become "Bills-Gates" and "Steves-Jobs" in Ukraine?
We thank the UBA for organizing such a large-scale event and providing a platform for knowledge exchange!