We live in the VUCA world (volatility, uncertainty, complexity, ambiguity). At the same time, it is a time of opportunity to create innovative technologies that our changing world needs. Therefore, it is high time to learn about the innovation trends of the VUCA-world!
On July 2, Mariya Ortynska, patent and trademark attorney, attorney-at-law, CEO IPStyle, gave a lecture on "Innovation trends in the VUCA world. Intellectual Property Analysis." The lecture was organized by the Ukrainian Catholic University Law School (Lviv).
Mariya spoke on:
• promising trends in innovation: AI, IoT, AR, VR, Cloud storages, etc;
• innovative leader companies: who they are, what technologies they develop, where and in whom they invest;
• patents for innovative technologies: who patents, what they patent, and in which jurisdictions;
• what major patent wars involving giant companies we know, and what does it tell us?
• how to correctly use information about trends, major companies and jurisdictions to benefit my business?
Many thanks to the Ukrainian Catholic University for the invitation, and to all who attended the lecture!