Any actions performed in the course of competition against the rules, trade, and other fair customs in business activities are deemed as unfair competition under Ukrainian legislation. The most common types of unfair competition on Ukrainian market are: unauthorized use of competitor’s marks, advertising materials, packaging of goods etc. In order to mislead consumers and dissemination of misleading information in order to attribute better qualities to its products.
Protection against unfair competition has been recognized as one of the of intellectual property system.
Our specialists have a high level of knowledge, professional competence and practical experience in dealing with cases on unfair competition. We are always ready to become your legal adviser and representative in all stages of protection against unfair competition.
Our services include:
- providing legal advice on unfair competition issues;
- analysis of the Ukrainian market regarding the presence/absence of unfair competition in relation to the specified product/service;
- preliminary assessment and qualification of an entity’s activity on Ukrainian market regarding the presence/absence of unfair competition in its activities;
- representation of clients’ interests in the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine;
- analysis of advertising materials on the subject of compliance with the requirements of advertising and competition law, identifying and assessing possible risks and developing a plan for their minimization;
- alternative dispute resolution: negotiation, sending C&D letter, mediation;
- preparation and submission of an application for protection of rights to the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine and further representation of the applicant’s interests in the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine;
- appeal against decisions of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine in court;
- other services, depending on your individual situation and request.
IPStyle is ready to protect your rights against unfair competitors. Contact us to find out more about our services.