IP AgreementsProperty rights holders could exercise their powers in different ways. IP agreement is the best option to set out rights and obligations and clearly define their business relationship. Along with this, it will help to protect and recognize the IP holder’s exclusive rights. Common issues that may arise in drafting an agreement revolve around what specific IP is being dealt with, as well as what warranties and indemnities need to be included. Therefore, clearly drafted agreements are very important to parties for fully understanding of their rights and obligations.
We have a comprehensive experience in drafting following agreements:
- with employees and contractors;
- with investors, partners, clients;
- with authors, inventors, applicants;
- with franchisees and franchisers;
- with owners of sites, on-line services;
- co-existence agreement.
Our specialists have a broad experience in this sphere and provide the following services:
- drafting of individual contracts, taking into account the specifics of your activities, the type and characteristics of the IP object, the requirements of legislation and court practice;
- legal analysis of contracts for compliance with legislation, law enforcement practices;
- identification of potential risks that may arise;
- development of a strategy for identifying risks;
- other services, depending on your individual situation and request.
IPStyle Patent Law Company will help you reach a consensus in settling disputes with your counter party and will prepare a contract that will meet all your requirements and minimize potential risks. Contact us to find out more about our services.