Patenting of inventionFor technical solution protection in Belarus, you are able to grant patent for invention or utility model. The invention relates to device, process (method) and new use. Your solution should be new, industrially applicable and have inventive step. According to law novelty and industrial applicability shall be met for utility model. Pay attention, solely device (whole device or its part) can be recognized as utility model.
You have two options for filing patent application:
Documents and information are required for granting patent:
- name and address of inventor and applicant (if differs)
- description of invention or utility model;
- claim of invention or utility model;
- drawing (if it is necessary for explanation of invention or utility model).
Our company provide you range of patenting services:
- our technical experts will help you to draft patent, description and claims;
- patent translation;
- filing of patent application;
- accompany you with IP and legal support during formal and substantive (for invention) examination;
- monitoring publication and registration process.
The approximate time of obtaining patent for utility model is 1 year, for invention from 1.5 year.
The term of protection for utility model is 5 years from the filing date, for invention - 20 years from the filing date.
Our company provides services on patenting in Ukraine, Russian Federation, Kazakhstan. We can assist you in obtaining Eurasian patent as well.