30 OCT 2016
Mariya Ortynska has become an expert of UCU Course in IT Law
29 October, in Lviv, IPStyle Director Mariya Ortynska was a lecturer within educational Course in IT Law of Ukrainian Catholic University (UCU). The students, practicing lawyers, business owners and managers of IT companies and startups were among the participants.
During the classes Mariya Ortynska told about patenting in IT sphere, covering the following topics:
- Patenting of "non-patentable" or how to protect rights to IT-solutions?
- SOFTWARE patents: do they really exist?
- Roller-coaster as to patenting in IT sphere.
- Caution: patent trolls in USA.
- How the Ukrainians were opening Europe or practice analyzis of entering the European markets by Ukrainian companies.
- Instruments for optimisation of budget for patenting, agreements and tax issues in IP sphere.