01 MAR 2016
As part of Franchising 2016 Exhibition, Mariya Ortynska held the seminar 'IP Objects as the main franchise attribute'
On February 23, Attorney-at-Law, Trademark and Patent Attorney Mariya Ortynska held a seminar within 12th International Specialized Trade Show Franchising 2016. It is one of the key annual events of Ukrainian franchising market, in which companies from various spheres take part. IPStyle experts contribute in the Exhibition continually, consulting franchisees and franchisors on IP issues related to their activity.
The speech was mainly dedicated to IP rights protection while franchise contract signing. Mariya Ortynska pointed that future parties, before contract conclusion, should make sure their IP rights are under reliable legal protection.
During the seminar Mariya brought up the following issues:
- how to prepare yourself to franchise contract conclusion concerning IP rights protection;
- what advantages does trademark registration provide;
- on protection of product appearance with industrial design patent;
- business scaling: what should Ukrainian business professionals know about IP protection in foreign countries;
- how to avoid charges of IP rights infringement and to secure own rights protection, etc.