19 NOV 2013
We invite you to visit international exhibition of games and digital technologies «2G Show: Games & Gadgets» that is held from 13 to 15 December, 2013 in International Exhibition Center in Kiev.Dear Friends!
We invite you to visit international exhibition of games and digital technologies «2G Show: Games & Gadgets» that is held from 13 to 15 December, 2013 in International Exhibition Center in Kiev.
Programme of exhibition includes:
Friday, December, 13
12:00-2:00 PM, auditorium №3
The report on the topic: «Secure introduction of IT production and computer games into the domestic and foreign markets»( Patent Law Company IPStyle). During the performance the following questions will be envisaged:
1. Ways of ITproduction and computer games protection.
2. Patenting in IT solution.
3. Patenting — is it bad or good? Myths of IT patenting.
4. Possibilities of patent researches: from detection of violations to competetive analysis.
5. Computer games components and ways of their protection.
6. How to enter a foreign market safely without violating rights of third persons?
7. Peculiarities of computer programmes and IT solutions protection abroad.
Reporter will be Mariya Ortynska — patent attorney of Ukraine, manager partner of IPStyle company, member of the Council of the Eurasian Patent Attorneys, European Business Association, Ukrainian Bar Association, Federation of Business Appraisers and Intellectual Property.
Satturday, December, 14
5:00 PM, the main stage of exhibition
Performance of symphony orchestra Cantabile Orchestra with concert «Between Dragons and Starships».
Daily there will be held tournaments, contests, among visitors of exhibition, final show matches, shows, interesting excursions through virtual worlds and prize drawings:
- defile contest for cosplayers with memorable prizes,
- breathtaking quests from company City Quest etc.
It is going to be very interesting!!!
We pay your attention that without pre-registration you should a full price to enter the event. Prices in cashdesk:
13.12.2013 - 40 UAH.
14.12.2013 - 50 UAH.
15.12.2013 - 50 UAH.